To help you get back on track with healthy behaviors, this simple clean-eating meal plan for weight reduction emphasizes nutritious whole foods and restricts processed foods.
This straightforward approach to a clean-eating meal plan will help you resume the eating behaviors that make you feel your best if you feel like your healthy habits have gone out of hand. You will consume plenty of nutritious whole foods throughout the course of this 14-day diet plan, some of which you may prepare yourself and others which you can purchase from a shop.
You will feel energised, full, and satisfied after eating the meals and snacks in this diet. With 1,200 calories each day, this diet meal plan will help you lose up to 4 pounds in just two weeks.
Clean-Eating Meal Plan for Beginners
The idea behind clean eating is straightforward, and utilizing a meal plan to follow (or merely as inspiration) may make it much simpler to comprehend. Increase your consumption of nutritious foods, such as whole grains, lean protein, healthy fats, and lots of fruits and vegetables, while cutting back on items that might make you feel unwell when consumed in big quantities (think refined carbs, alcohol, added sugars and hydrogenated fats).
All foods may be included in a balanced diet, but sometimes you just need to start again and concentrate on consuming more of the nutritious items you may be avoiding. This simple clean-eating meal plan is a fantastic way to consume more of those healthy foods, including 14 days’ worth of nourishing meals and snacks.
Start with our 3-Day Clean Eating Kick-Start Meal Plan and work your way up if 14 days seem like too much.
How to Meal Prep Your Week of Meals:
A little preparation at the beginning of the week makes the rest of the week much easier.
- Prepare the Greek Mezze Bowls for Days 2 through 5’s lunchtime meals. To maintain freshness for a week, store in an airtight container.
- Double the Lemon-Tahini Dressing recipe. You’ll use it for lunch and dinner every day of the week. Keep your salad dressing in this vintage glass container.
- Make two batches of the Easy Brown Rice to last you the whole week. Keep in a large glass dish for meal preparation. Since wild rice is called for in the meal on Day 1—the Kale Salad with Beets & Wild Rice—you may either prepare a larger amount of it or substitute brown rice in the recipe to avoid having to prepare two different kinds of rice.
Breakfast (287 calories)
• 1 serving Muesli with Raspberries
Clean-Eating Shopping Tip: When purchasing muesli, search for a brand without added sugars as they detract from the nutritious benefits of this whole-grain meal.
A.M. Snack (62 calories)
• 1 medium orange
Lunch (360 calories)
• 4 cups White Bean & Veggie Salad
P.M. Snack (95 calories)
• 1 medium apple
Dinner (420 calories)
• 4 cups (1 1/2 servings) Kale Salad with Beets & Wild Rice
• 1 serving Balsamic-Dijon Chicken
Daily Totals: 1,224 calories, 61 g protein, 153 g carbohydrates, 40 g fiber, 47 g fat, 1,400 mg sodium.