Who is the world’s top chef? It’s one of the hardest questions to respond to.
It’s not a simple assignment with no official world rankings and so many diverse categories including pastry chefs, tv chefs, and different cuisines. The top 10 chefs in the world are listed below.
1. Wolfgang Puck
Wolfgang Puck, an Austrian-American chef, restaurateur, and actor, is a formidable figure. Puck, who has opened more than 30 restaurants, is renowned for introducing contemporary French cuisine to American kitchens. He is renowned for providing catering for Kim Kardashian and Chris Humphries’ wedding in 2011.
\Puck frequently serves as a guest judge on Hell’s Kitchen and MasterChef. He has also appeared on The Simpsons, CSI, The Muse, and The Muse: Las Vegas.
- Spago Istanbuk
- Chinois on Main
- Spago Las Vegas
- Spago Maui
- Spago at Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands resort
- Spago Beaver Creek
- Postrio, Las Vegas.
- Trattoria del Lupo, Las Vegas.
- CUT by Wolfgang Puck at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
- CUT in London, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas and Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands resort.
- CUT by Wolfgang Puck at The Address Downtown Dubai
- CUT by Wolfgang Puck at Four Seasons HotelsBahrain Bay
- Five-Sixty is located in Dallas, Texas and features Asian-inspired New American cuisine.
- The Source
- Wolfgang Puck B&G (2009) in Los Angeles.
- Wolfgang Puck at Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Museum of Science in Boston.
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria and Cucina, MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit
- Wolfgang Puck Steak, a signature restaurant of MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit.
- Wolfgang Puck American Grille, a signature restaurant located in the Borgata Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City.
- Springs Preserve Café, Las Vegas.
- WP24 by Wolfgang Puck located in The Ritz-Carlton in downtown Los Angeles, modern Chinese cuisine.
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria in Cucina, Las Vegas.
- Wolfgang Puck Bistro located in the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California.
- Wolfgang Puck Express:
- JC Penney in Monroeville, Pennsylvania at Monroeville Mall.
- Denver International Airport
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Logan International Airport, Boston
- McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Seattle, Washington
- Seidman Cancer Center at University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio
- Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Ontario
- Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill Summerlin, Las Vegas
- The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck:
- Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Calgary International Airport, Calgary, Alberta
- Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport, Greenville, South Carolina
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, Georgia
- Washington-Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C.
- Changi International Airport, Singapore
- Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen (1980)
- The Wolfgang Puck Cookbook (1986)
- Adventures in the Kitchen with Wolfgang Puck (1991)
- Pizza, Pasta, and More (2000)
- Live, Love, Eat (2002)
- Wolfgang Puck Makes it Easy (2004)