Being in love is a wonderful experience. Finding someone you love as much as you love them is the happiest feeling in the world. But occasionally a relationship ends because of unrequited love. You are left alone, and your only companion is despair. Here are more than 120 of the finest quotes about love failure to help you cope.
Best Love Failure Quotes
It might seem as like your world is caving in around you when you fall out of love, get your heart shattered by someone, or even just lose your sweetheart to someone else. These quotations about love failure can help you express the pain and sorrow you are feeling.
- The most painful thing is when I walked away and my love didn’t come after me.
- I lost my true love and my best friend. I can’t believe this is the end.
- When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.
- Sometimes love is not enough.
- Only at the time of separation, you realize how deep your feelings were.
- She kissed the moon and made love with the stars. When morning came, she was nowhere to be found.
- Each place I run, each place I hide, it only reminds me of you.
- I never thought I would know the painful sting of love failure.
- If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.
- It’s better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.
- I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- I got too attached and now that you are gone, I feel lost.
- I smile so you cannot see the pain I hide.
- It hurts knowing that my feelings are the last things you care about.
- I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.
- It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
- The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.
- Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.
- So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.“
- My colorful life turned into a dull, boring world.
- Goodbyes make you appreciate what you had and took for granted.
- You left me all alone and now I have to face tomorrow on my own.
- Smiles and laughter serve as camouflage for my broken heart.
- Now that we’ve said goodbye, you still own my lonely mind and I dream about you all the time.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.