Life’s ups and downs can occasionally be a trip that breaks anyone’s heart. Having faith in our All-Powerful God may help us overcome all of the challenges and difficulties we encounter on a daily basis.
Here are 120+ inspiring Christian quotations that encourage us to press forward in our pursuit of happiness.
Inspirational Christian Quotes
Christians constantly have confidence in God with assurance. But occasionally, when things get more difficult than normal, we may suffer worry and despair. These encouraging sayings will serve as a reminder of our Christian faith and an encouragement to continue on with faith and hope in our hearts.
- While God may not always grant our requests, He does keep His word and guides us in the best and straightest directions toward Himself.
- God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.
- He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Whoever hoards wealth on earth spends his life reticence toward his wealth. Death is a loss to him. The person who stores up riches in heaven anticipates eternity and makes daily progress toward his treasures. Death is gain in his eyes.
- Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one.
- You are more likely to praise God in a storm the more you are aware of God’s goodness and grace in your life.
- God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him
- Good works do not make a good man, but a good man does good works.
- I once prayed to God for assistance. I then inquired if I might assist Him. In the end, I prayed that God would use me for His purposes.
- Run if you’re unable to fly. If you can’t run, stroll instead. If you are unable to walk, you must crawl; nonetheless, you must always advance.